Friday, July 29, 2011

Keats - Poems

"These poems were too deep for me to understand and was not romantic to me in any way."


"I have tried to read this three times; I have failed three times. I don't like Keats, I don't like Romanticism, and I am not sorry."


"context that was too antiquated for me."


"Fuck Keats. James Joyce. TS Elliot. Weezy F. Baby Is The Greatest Poet In The History Of The English Language."


"why shgould i have to study that f***ing poet and all those sick men like wordsworth, coleridge, blake????????

I HATE THEM!!!!!!!!!!


ps: i've got angry cause i can't understand 'to autumn' of keats....i hate them...."


"JOHN KEATS SUCKS!!!!!!!!, William Blake is the shit. keats sucks blakes nuts., William is by far the best romantic poet, BITCHES

man, how can you even compare blake to keats, your a fag man. blake is easily THE BEST Romantic poet, ever. lord byron is a better romantic poet then keats, LORD BYRON. you fags just can't admit he sucks donkey balls. jesus christ, even Samuel Taylor Coleridge is a better poet, you fags just can't admit keats sucks."


"HE'S THE REASON WHY I HATED POETRY

FOR OVER 20 FRICKING YEARS, THE CLOYING

LITTLE B*STARD!!!

OH J*SUS GOD!! I JUST GAVE

MYSELF DIABETES!!!!

I HATE KEATS, OH MY DEAR GOD I HATE

JOHN 'FRICKING' KEATS!!!

(*clunk*)"

No comments:

Post a Comment