Saturday, May 14, 2011

Sigmund Freud - The Interpretation of Dreams

"Outright silly"


"I did not care for this book, and I even work in the field of psychology!"


"I did try to read it, though, and didn't get very far. Even when I was studying psychology in college, I never had the urge to pick up this book again."


"I don't think I could get much out of it, for it appeared that his mind and ideals were as rigid as his treatment paradigms."


"i just don't think everything has to do with sex!"


"Fraud!"


"In my opinion, this is more of a reference book on dreams. Whenever I have a dream I look up my dream meaning using the index. Unfortunately, usuallly the dream definitions that Freud discusses in this book only help me to analyze part of my dream. But then again it would be impossible I think for him to analyze anyone's dream through a book, as we are all individuals and live different lives so that our dreams would be variably different from one another's. Anyways, I just use this is as a reference and I don't expect I will read much of it,,,but for someone who really wants to study dreams in general and their meanings, this may be a good read."

I BELIEVE YOU ARE LOOKING FOR THIS:

No comments:

Post a Comment