Thursday, March 17, 2011

SPECIAL: WOMEN MAKE JOKES ABOUT ENJOYING ONLY THE "PEACE" BITS OF WAR AND PEACE

"I loved the storyline, except for the war parts. I guess I should have guessed at least half of it would be about war."


"I'll admit that I 'skimmed' some of the 'war' parts to get to the 'peace' parts"


"I skimmed the war parts:)"


"I don't even like books about war. (Case in point: I scanned half of War and Peace. I think which half is obvious.)"


"I loved the 'Peace' parts of the book, but skimmed most of the 'War' sections."


"I rather enjoyed the peace chapters but got bogged down in the war chapters."


"I have a confession: I skip the war parts"


"I liked the peace parts"


"Great book, but I couldn't get through the war part, which considering the title obviously is quite a bit of the book."


"Too much battle for me."


"Loved the peace sections best."


"I'll be honest: the 'war' parts kind of drag."


"Too many battle scenes, but the characters are awesome."


"The Peace parts were better than the War."


"I remember that I liked the peace sections, but the war not so much."


PART II: MANLY MEN WHO LIKE WAR MAKE JOKES ABOUT ONLY ENJOYING THE WAR PARTS

"The war part was pretty good. The peace has been less exciting..."


"I'll make this one easy for all of you. WAY too little war, WAY too much peace."

1 comment:

  1. Vampires is not at all like in the movies or books. Sure, I understand. You are young you have the whole world open to you. You can be anything that you choose if you apply yourself and try hard to work toward that goal. But being a Vampire is not what it seems like. It’s a life full of good, and amazing things. We are as human as you are.. It’s not what you are that counts, But how you choose to be. Do you want a life full of interesting things? Do you want to have power and influence over others? To be charming and desirable? To have wealth, health, and longevity? contact the Vampires Lord on his Email: Richvampirekindom@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete