Wednesday, February 13, 2013

Sallust - Bellum Catilinae

"Sallust. What is it with you and archaic forms. Nobody likes archaic forms."


"#fuck school #latin is shit #noone fucking cares"


"It’s so damn hard still going to school while being a fangirl. I have like 4 ideas for stories/ new chapters in my head and my fingers are itching to write them but I have this stupid fucking Latin exam on Saturday and I have to study for that. Why can’t I just be finished with school already?! I just want to wriiiiiiiite!!! *le pout*"


"A manifesto of metaphysics within a history of the moral decline of Rome. I recommend reading alongside Jacques Derrida's 'Of Grammatology.'"

COMP LIT: THE DEGREE WHERE YOU CAN READ DERRIDA AND STILL NOT HAVE THE FIRST FUCKING CLUE WHAT "MANIFESTO" OR "METAPHYSICS" MEANS

No comments:

Post a Comment