Tuesday, August 7, 2012

Horace - Ars Poetica

"Classicists ... They can go fuck Horace if they want. I don't want to watch, but they are welcome to go fuck Horace, as far as I'm concerned."


"I think I can safely conclude that I would not want to be friends with this simpering ego of a man."


"OMG horace is an idiot T___T."


"Its odd that for the first time physics reflects actual life philosophy (not the college coarse you took to have it look good on your transcripts), and yet people are still hung up on these order systems like morality.

Morality is dead.
Nihilism is dead.
Ethic is dead.

And this is all so obvious with QM and string theory, yet yuppie college grads are so presistent with their dead greeks ... Horace was an idiot people, and it would be best to read him to learn to hate him better."

No comments:

Post a Comment