Tuesday, November 29, 2011

THE BEST OF NOVEMBER

THE KORAN

"Now, regarding the Quran and other scriptures, you know from the start it's going to be a slow read. Writers like Mohammed, St Paul, and others were not word-savvy and couldn't make a gripping read like Ian Fleming, JK Rowling, or Jean Auel."


HESIOD - THEOGONY

"As I expected, there were a TON of pronouns - or more precisely, around 300 (no, I didn't count them, thanks) - in a mere 30 pages of the text"


DE BEAUVOIR - THE SECOND SEX

"I was amazed to read this book to see the origin of the women's movement. The jihad that Beauvoir calls for in the opening pages actually says that women should murder men. She says the proletariat has always dreamed of massacring the bourgeoisie, why can't women dream the same in regards to men.
The result is a kind of declaration of holy war. This holy war has now spread to thousands of women's studies programs whose only aim is the spreading of hatred. This is funded by liberal states throughout the western world. It has utterly poisoned the air between the genders as men are viciously painted in the minds of gullible young women. Run by violent lesbians, the university training these women receive is devoid of anything except the study of myth, and literature. Science and math are male, and therefore left out of the women's studies curriculum.

The training silos in Pakistan and Afghanistan create terrorists with a black and white vision of the world. Their fatwa is well-known against America.

The fatwa that women should dream of massacring men is less well-known, and yet is funded without question.

Reading this book was a huge breakthrough for me. I felt I had seen the source of my misery in college, and for many years after, as women of all ages exploded with rage at the men around me. They are being made into human missiles by Simone de Beauvoir's rage and the way which it is fashioned by women's studies programs who use this book as their koran."


ORWELL - 1984

"When i found out that the book was divided into sections and then subsections I nearly lost my mind. My best friend who is a year older than me couldn't decipher the intricate workings of George Orwell's writing ... My fear is octopus. even a picture reduces me to tears. I cannot even look a the marine bio textbook because there is an octopus on it. I could not survive in that world. In one word to describe this book.....detestable."

"People would complain of sexism and demand a 'big sister.' As ideals of beauty changed and people decided that Big Brother's omnipresent facade was unnatractive (too fat, maybe) they would lose all respect for him."

"I prefer the Topias to the Utopias, my self, as the Topias have far greater potential of becoming reality. (The proper term, incidentally, is Negative Utopia, but, seeing as Utopia is a Greciate word meaning 'noplace', then should not the more realistic negative Utopia naturally be called '[some:]place'?)"


PLATO - APOLOGY

"Plato was wrong and whats real is not ideal. What is real is actually real in physical reality and Plato was a cunt for thinking otherwise and I heard he sodomized many many young boys too.
So now all we have about God are ideals that essentially come from nowhere other than ppl minds and lack of evidence suggests the possibility and what I now view as likely hood of nothingness. So ppl of faith convince me I am wrong and that most atheists like Plato too are sodomites and why I should follow and believe in your flying spaghetti monster."

No comments:

Post a Comment