Monday, August 8, 2011

Friedrich Nietzsche - The Anti-Christ

"ETHICS I LEARNED ETHICS AND CIVICS AND FAIR TREATMENT FOR ALL FRED HERE WAS ABAD ASS EVEN BY GERMAN STANDARDS'THAT WHICH DOES NOT KILL ME ONLY MAKES ME STRONGER THAT WHICH KILLS ME MAKES ME STRONGEST OF ALL AND THAT IS THE WILL OF GOD I HAVE THE WILL TO OVER COME IHAVE THE WILL TO SURVIVE I HAVE THE WILL TO FLOURISH BUT ALL THING THAT LIVE EXSPIRE IN THE THE GREAT CONTEST THAT IS LIFE.' MORALITY RELIGION COMPASSION PHILOSOPHY HE WAS TRYING TO MELD EASTREN AND WESTREN IDEALS AND THOUGHTS OF THE DAY AND PRESERVES 1000 RELIGIOUS MORES AND PRACTICES. FRED WAS AHEAD OF HIS TIME ....I USED TO WEAR AT-SHIRT THAT SAID'STAY A (HEAD) DO NOT FALL BEHIND' IT WAS FOR MY UNCLE lARRY POPHAM AND MY BABY COUSIN MAGS AND TIMMY AND MY COUSIN 'AUNT rA' AND MATT POPHAM AND MY COUSIN 'ERIC pOPHAM JR' WHO SAID AND I QOUTE 'PETE YOU GOT TA PAY FER YOUR HABITZ' THEN TOLD ME HE DID NOT HAVE AN ADDICTIVE PERSONALITY TYPE.. I WAS 13 AND LOOKING FOR A 15 YEAR OLD 'BIKINI' TO BANG THE COMMENT ANNOYED ME SLIGHTLY ONLY A LITTLE BIT I STARTED WRIOTING THE 'LIGHTER gAME THE NEXT DAY' ... HAPPY BIRTH DAY 'cHAIR FORCE ONE' YOUR COUSIN MASTER AT ARMS pETER ROCK TREACY CAMPBELL BOLAND..."


"Um, WOW!

The anti-christ is really anti-Christianity."


"His rants about Jewish people and Christianity are based solely on his own opinion."


"Of course, this is all nonsense. Not only is it empirically wrong but it is philosophically wrong a priori. The best thing would be for us to just forget about this trash and move on."


"That he wrote this while on the brink of a mental meltdown becomes obvious. It is completely incoherent to an unindoctrinated mind such as mine. When I happen upon a book that I dislike, I take one of two actions. I will either push through it or discard it. The fulcrum of this decision falls to whether or not I have any curiosity at all about where the author is taking me. In this case, I was not curious in the least. I felt he was wasting my time. So, while it is a very short book, I abandoned it at the midway point. And I am better off for it."


"Hard to read. Of course, anything written early 1900's and prior is a bit tedious."


"Extremely wordy. Not digging so far only b/c it's like reading Dickensian Textbooks."


"Gross."


"You suck Nietzsche."


"If you like this man's work it is a bad sign. 2 things sprang from the syphilitic mind of this demon. Both of them disasters of global proportion.If you are Jewish ask yourself what was the origin of the Nazi ideology. And if you are not Jewish ask yourself who was the ideological father of Zionism. If you love this monstrous freak of nature do you love also Zionism or Nazi fascism? For both of these destructive forces in their infancy sucked their sour black milk ideology from the cancer eaten tit of this hell hound. The one star rating here is only given so I could post this. If the option had been given for skull and cross bones I would have chose that."


"Frankly, I am not interested in having someone tell me that 'Jews are evil,' I want them to tell me why."


"Nietzsche is not a genious, he is an idiot. This book contains a few contradictions and not just little ones, there is certianly a very big one. I wonder if anyone else noticed it? Anyway, I suggest you get this book yourself and you can be the judge, who knows, you may agree with him, but if you have an IQ which is over 5, then you wont."

No comments:

Post a Comment