Sunday, July 3, 2011

Friedrich Nietzsche - The Birth of Tragedy

"I fuckin hate Nietzsche and all these stupid ass philosopher's and their stupid ass concepts it makes ma brain hurt tryin to understand em"


"This novel was a totally different novel I have ever read. This novel introduce me to a new world of literature. This novel deals with the nature of Greek Tragedy which is introduced and told in the first 15 chapters. Wow, I never knew it took 15 chapters to tell Greek Tragedy."


"fuck nietzsche
sersiouly fuck that fagmarshall"


"Nietzche is mostly just irrelevant."


"Anyone who refuses to believe in God should die of AIDS"


"He is one of the stupidest people who ever lived. Still I hope to sing and dance with him in Heaven and he is probably a better person than I am.

He insulted Jesus, St Paul, the Bible, everything he could."


"I would argue that if he can't be read coherently, if he possesses no coherent thought and is all over the place, then he is not a philosopher. If there is nothing 'Nietzschean' in Nietzsche's philosophy, then why bother reading him in the first place?"


"hate to play Godwin's law but he was the official philosopher for the German Nazi party. Mussolini was also one of his fans too."


"I HATE NIETZSCHE! AND I DON'T STAND PEOPLE WHO LIKE HIM, SO YOU BETTER NOT!"

No comments:

Post a Comment